Angular JS Sample Resume
Professional Summary :
· Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), designing and developing user experiences of web applications.
· Having knowledge on working with CSS modules.
· Good Experience in Search Engine Optimization in order to develop web applications.
· Expertise in using various modules like waterfall, Agile scrum process.
· Having extensive knowledge in web application servers like Tomcat.
· Good in testing and debugging new programs using developer tools.
Technical Strengths :
· Programming Languages : C, C# , java.
· Browser : Opera, Firefox.
· Data bases : SQL server, Teradata.
· Web Technologies : XML, HTML, node.js
· Tools :Bugzilla, Firebug.
Educational Qualifications :
· Masters Degree in Computer Science Applications, Newyork Institute of Technology, Newyork.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, st.john college, Newyork.
Professional Experience :
· Having 1 year experience in Angular Js developer, ABC corporation, Newyork.
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Working closely with marketers and designers to rapidly ship new front-end experiments.
· Implement front end experiences using process flow and sitemaps to bring interaction and design ideas.
· Developed and designed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
· Developed a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with Angular JS.
· Created Responsive web design using Angular JS and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format.
· Developed user interfaces for applications with the latest Front end technologies.
· Expertise in developing web pages for different devices like desktop, mobile and tablet using Twitter bootstrap.
· Established an IT team to support regional operations.
· Implemented third -party solutions.
Angular JS Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
· Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
· Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
· Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
· Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that your are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
· Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
· Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
New York City, NY
Versatile Front-end Developer with 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and managing complex e-commerce sites and internal frameworks. Specializes in AngularJS and responsive design.
CORAL SPRINGS UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science May '14
CRANE & JENKINS
· Revamped UI and app interface for customer-facing e-commerce site with 200,000+ unique visitors per month
· Designed and developed front-end for 20+ websites, using jQuery, AJAX, RequireJS, and Handlebars.js
· Created custom AngularJS components for internal framework
· Automated image optimization, using Grunt and minified JS and CSS, which reduced page load times by up to 30%
· Worked with agile team to migrate legacy company website to AngularJS, Sass, HTML5, and Drupal
· Created HTML email templates that improved email CTR rates by ~25%
Won 1st place (out of 50+) at TradeLot’s annual hackathon Expert in responsive, mobile-first development
About 5 years of working experience in all phases of software application design, development and developing client side application using UI/WEB 2.0 Technologies and Web Services using backend technologies.
· Skilled in building responsive Single Page Applications using Angular.js framework utilizing MV* architecture and Google Material Design library.
· Designed application using built-in and custom Components, Directives, Controllers and Services.
· Experience in testing Angular controllers, Components, Directives and services using Jasmine.js
· Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies along with Automation Tools Karma, Protractor.
· Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
· Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using CSS3 Media Queries, Foundation and Twitter Bootstrap.
· Experienced in using task runner like Gulp and Grunt with Node Package Manager (NPM).
· Good knowledge in Service Oriented Technologies such as Web Services,REST,SOAP and WSDL, also working with RESTFUL web Services using POSTMAN and its implementation.
· Experience in Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns.
· Experience in design and development of Web Applications involving J2EE technologies with Java, Servlet, Spring MVC, Struts, EJB, XML, X-Path, JNDI and JDBC.
· Good experience developing software using GIT and Source Tree.
Summary of Technical Skills:
Framework: AngularJs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, EJBs
Development Tools: JSFiddle, CodePen, JSBin, Plunker, Chrome Developer tool, FireBug, Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp and Maven
Testing Framework: Karma, Jasmine and Junit
Version Control Management: GIT and CVS
Database: Mongo DB, MySQL and Oracle
Masters in Information Systems
University of Texas at Arlington, U.S.A
Bachelors in E.E.E
Osmania University, India.
TEKSystems Global Solutions February, 2016 - Present
Role: Senior UI Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Client: T. Rowe Price
Project 1: Activeplus-portfolios
· Worked with team to develop a mobile-optimized responsive website from the ground up.
· Designed Account Value chart component using HighCharts Library enabling users to view account value in monthly or daily format.
· Built custom breadcrumb component specific to client requirements assisting users navigate across the application.
· Designed exclusions page for setting investment restrictions.
· Created self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
· Written extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
· Coordinated the workflow between the BA, UX designer and QA.
· Worked with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
Source Tree, HP ALM and Webstorm.
Project 2: E-commerce website redesign
· Designed custom e-commerce Single-page responsive Web Application using AngularJs framework and Angular Material Design Library replacing legacy line-of-business application.
· Created custom directives as re-usable components (address, gift-card and credit card etc.).
· Implemented major feature credit card and entry module as directive, involving complex integration with third party Vantiv Iframe allowing processing of transaction.
· Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Made extensive use of promises for application control flow.
· Worked with the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jasmine and REST api architecture while adhering to the latest web UI standards, design patterns, and best practices.
· AngularJs built-in service $stateProvider and ui-sref was utilized to handle routing within the application.
· Tested all application controllers, directives and services extensively with mocha/chai and Angular’s built-in testing facilities.
· Worked on Web Service to communicate with an application running on mobile devices.
· Involved in daily stand up meetings and Coordinated with QA team using JIRA for issue tracking and bug fixing.
Role: Senior UI Developer August 2014 - January 2016
Location: Decatur, IL
· Involved in analyzing, Designing and Developing the User interface for manipulating sequence of built order of products using JQuery Plugin thereby providing sorting capability.
· utilized built-in AngularJS service $resource for updating and fetching last user’s information who manipulated sequence
· Twitter bootstrap was used to provide styling to product list.
· JQuery UI MultiSelect Widget was used adding a layer of abstraction giving filter search functionality for selecting multiple areas.
· Developed an effective HTML5 User Interface using new HTML5 form elements for search product by serial no functionality.
· Implemented the backend layer using Hibernate to perform various database (DB2).
· Involved in the application architecture design.
· Enhanced the application capability to support new FTO partboards.
· Developed new SQL queries, functions and procedures on oracle database to enhance handling of partboards within the application.
Role: Web Developer February 2013 - May 2014
Client: Ignite Sales
Location: Dallas, Texas
· Built SPA EventReg to manage various Marketing events using AngularJS Web Framework.
· Built rich user Interface using AngularJs, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
· Utilized built-in $route services to configure routes providing multi page look and feel to user
· Built various Directives to create reusable domain specific components such as EventDetails.
· Implemented Services which used $resource, fetching data from Server.
· Developed the REST web services that were called by the web layer.
· Implemented the backend layer using Hibernate to perform various database (DB2) operations.
· Collaborated with Build Team to integrate HTMLs, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX / UI is implemented.
· Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
Role: Software Developer January 2012 - January 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Designed and develo
Looking for Angular JS Resume? Check out Angularjs sample resumes - Free & Easy to Edit | Get Noticed by Top Employers! Download Now!
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.