Looking for Angular JS Resume? Check out Angularjs sample resumes - Free & Easy to Edit | Get Noticed by Top Employers! Download Now!
Just 3 steps to unlock your resumes.
For more information on the Angular js Certification Training, fill the form and in a short time,our experts will contact you to provide complete details on the Mulesoft.
Register here for the Angular js Certification Training Course from the leading industry experts where you can get Technical Job Support* and Live Mock Interview Sessions*
Moreover, you can also get benefited with the free training course material. Our training material includes
Whatever may be the technology you adopt, your experts will assist, guide you to achieve your dream job.
Angular JS Sample Resume
Professional Summary :
· Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), designing and developing user experiences of web applications.
· Having knowledge on working with CSS modules.
· Good Experience in Search Engine Optimization in order to develop web applications.
· Expertise in using various modules like waterfall, Agile scrum process.
· Having extensive knowledge in web application servers like Tomcat.
· Good in testing and debugging new programs using developer tools.
Technical Strengths :
· Programming Languages : C, C# , java.
· Browser : Opera, Firefox.
· Data bases : SQL server, Teradata.
· Web Technologies : XML, HTML, node.js
· Tools :Bugzilla, Firebug.
Educational Qualifications :
· Masters Degree in Computer Science Applications, Newyork Institute of Technology, Newyork.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, st.john college, Newyork.
Professional Experience :
· Having 1 year experience in Angular Js developer, ABC corporation, Newyork.
Roles and Responsibilities :
· Working closely with marketers and designers to rapidly ship new front-end experiments.
· Implement front end experiences using process flow and sitemaps to bring interaction and design ideas.
· Developed and designed custom jQuery components for the front end client side validations.
· Developed a responsive web application integrating Bootstrap with Angular JS.
· Created Responsive web design using Angular JS and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format.
· Developed user interfaces for applications with the latest Front end technologies.
· Expertise in developing web pages for different devices like desktop, mobile and tablet using Twitter bootstrap.
· Established an IT team to support regional operations.
· Implemented third -party solutions.
Angular JS Sample Resume Tips For Better Resume :
· Invest time in underlining the most relevant skills.
· Bold the most recent job titles you have held.
· Highlight your roles and responsibilities.
· Make it clear in the ‘Objectives’ that your are qualified for the type of job you are applying.
· Showcase transparency in Employment Gaps (if any).
· Feature your communication skills and quick learning ability.
New York City, NY
Versatile Front-end Developer with 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and managing complex e-commerce sites and internal frameworks. Specializes in AngularJS and responsive design.
CORAL SPRINGS UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science May '14
CRANE & JENKINS
· Revamped UI and app interface for customer-facing e-commerce site with 200,000+ unique visitors per month
· Designed and developed front-end for 20+ websites, using jQuery, AJAX, RequireJS, and Handlebars.js
· Created custom AngularJS components for internal framework
· Automated image optimization, using Grunt and minified JS and CSS, which reduced page load times by up to 30%
· Worked with agile team to migrate legacy company website to AngularJS, Sass, HTML5, and Drupal
· Created HTML email templates that improved email CTR rates by ~25%
Won 1st place (out of 50+) at TradeLot’s annual hackathon Expert in responsive, mobile-first development
About 5 years of working experience in all phases of software application design, development and developing client side application using UI/WEB 2.0 Technologies and Web Services using backend technologies.
· Skilled in building responsive Single Page Applications using Angular.js framework utilizing MV* architecture and Google Material Design library.
· Designed application using built-in and custom Components, Directives, Controllers and Services.
· Experience in testing Angular controllers, Components, Directives and services using Jasmine.js
· Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies along with Automation Tools Karma, Protractor.
· Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
· Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using CSS3 Media Queries, Foundation and Twitter Bootstrap.
· Experienced in using task runner like Gulp and Grunt with Node Package Manager (NPM).
· Good knowledge in Service Oriented Technologies such as Web Services,REST,SOAP and WSDL, also working with RESTFUL web Services using POSTMAN and its implementation.
· Experience in Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns.
· Experience in design and development of Web Applications involving J2EE technologies with Java, Servlet, Spring MVC, Struts, EJB, XML, X-Path, JNDI and JDBC.
· Good experience developing software using GIT and Source Tree.
Summary of Technical Skills:
Framework: AngularJs, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, EJBs
Development Tools: JSFiddle, CodePen, JSBin, Plunker, Chrome Developer tool, FireBug, Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
Build Tools: Grunt, Gulp and Maven
Testing Framework: Karma, Jasmine and Junit
Version Control Management: GIT and CVS
Database: Mongo DB, MySQL and Oracle
Masters in Information Systems
University of Texas at Arlington, U.S.A
Bachelors in E.E.E
Osmania University, India.
TEKSystems Global Solutions February, 2016 - Present
Role: Senior UI Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Client: T. Rowe Price
Project 1: Activeplus-portfolios
· Worked with team to develop a mobile-optimized responsive website from the ground up.
· Designed Account Value chart component using HighCharts Library enabling users to view account value in monthly or daily format.
· Built custom breadcrumb component specific to client requirements assisting users navigate across the application.
· Designed exclusions page for setting investment restrictions.
· Created self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
· Written extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
· Coordinated the workflow between the BA, UX designer and QA.
· Worked with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
Source Tree, HP ALM and Webstorm.
Project 2: E-commerce website redesign
· Designed custom e-commerce Single-page responsive Web Application using AngularJs framework and Angular Material Design Library replacing legacy line-of-business application.
· Created custom directives as re-usable components (address, gift-card and credit card etc.).
· Implemented major feature credit card and entry module as directive, involving complex integration with third party Vantiv Iframe allowing processing of transaction.
· Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Made extensive use of promises for application control flow.
· Worked with the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jasmine and REST api architecture while adhering to the latest web UI standards, design patterns, and best practices.
· AngularJs built-in service $stateProvider and ui-sref was utilized to handle routing within the application.
· Tested all application controllers, directives and services extensively with mocha/chai and Angular’s built-in testing facilities.
· Worked on Web Service to communicate with an application running on mobile devices.
· Involved in daily stand up meetings and Coordinated with QA team using JIRA for issue tracking and bug fixing.
Role: Senior UI Developer August 2014 - January 2016
Location: Decatur, IL
· Involved in analyzing, Designing and Developing the User interface for manipulating sequence of built order of products using JQuery Plugin thereby providing sorting capability.
· utilized built-in AngularJS service $resource for updating and fetching last user’s information who manipulated sequence
· Twitter bootstrap was used to provide styling to product list.
· JQuery UI MultiSelect Widget was used adding a layer of abstraction giving filter search functionality for selecting multiple areas.
· Developed an effective HTML5 User Interface using new HTML5 form elements for search product by serial no functionality.
· Implemented the backend layer using Hibernate to perform various database (DB2).
· Involved in the application architecture design.
· Enhanced the application capability to support new FTO partboards.
· Developed new SQL queries, functions and procedures on oracle database to enhance handling of partboards within the application.
Role: Web Developer February 2013 - May 2014
Client: Ignite Sales
Location: Dallas, Texas
· Built SPA EventReg to manage various Marketing events using AngularJS Web Framework.
· Built rich user Interface using AngularJs, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
· Utilized built-in $route services to configure routes providing multi page look and feel to user
· Built various Directives to create reusable domain specific components such as EventDetails.
· Implemented Services which used $resource, fetching data from Server.
· Developed the REST web services that were called by the web layer.
· Implemented the backend layer using Hibernate to perform various database (DB2) operations.
· Collaborated with Build Team to integrate HTMLs, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX / UI is implemented.
· Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
Role: Software Developer January 2012 - January 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Designed and develo